It was only in the last century that meat ceased to be 100% organic due to the influence of synthetic chemicals in the diet.
However, if you are interested in buying organic meats and making sure your body is getting only the best; Make sure you understand that differences matter.
To get fresh meat you can contact fresh chicken supplier by online sources.
How do you identify organic meat?
Apart from ingesting food that is not affected by synthetic chemicals, pesticides, insecticides and herbicides; Organic meat can traditionally be identified as meat that has been raised:
* Without the use of antibiotics
* Without using growth hormone
* Farmed outdoors and in the conditions best suited to its natural environment
* Use a healthy diet made with organic corn, corn, or natural pastures
Law and Legislation
Not everyone can claim to sell organic meat. This means
1) That they have been thoroughly inspected to ensure that they are following organic practices and
2) That their meat is traceable – all farmers must document the standards they have followed in raising their livestock – from birth to slaughter.
As noted above, to be classified as "organic meat", they must not receive antibiotics, growth hormones, or drugs other than the necessary vaccinations.
If they require additional treatment, the law requires farmers to first remove them from other livestock and no longer classify them as organic.