Craniosacral is a therapy that can effectively treat people of all ages. This is a very common technique and has no side effects. This treatment is perfect for babies and children.
In this therapy, the doctor examines and identifies areas of restriction and tension in the body that affect muscles, nerves, blood vessels, and general body tissues. Because of this problem, one has to face many things like wounds, infections, inflammation, and many others. You can also check for the cranio-sacral scheduling in Santa Cruz.
Image Source: Google
Craniosacral therapy process:
1) Learn more about existing skull rhythms.
2) Make a fixed point at the base of the skull in rhythm.
3) Shake the sacrum.
4) Stretching the spine, which is balanced in the spinal and sacral area.
5) then they pay attention to different things like the pelvic diaphragm, breathing, and chest.
Benefits of craniosacral therapy:
• Theoretical basis: Cerebrospinal fluid increases with this therapy and reaches the bones of the head, spine, and pelvis. Therefore, it is very useful for restoring health and protecting you from health problems.
• Potential Benefits: Craniosacral therapy causes pain, joint problems, chronic fatigue, depression, hyperactivity, and various diseases that affect the nervous system. The nervous system is the core of the body so it is very important.
• Scientifically Proven Benefits: Researchers have found that after 25 weeks of craniosacral therapy, a person with fibromyalgia experiences improvement in pleasant pain, quality of life, quality of sleep, and anxiety.